vSphere 6.5: Client Integration Plug-in (CIP) Deprecated!
That’s right folks. I’ll keep this short and sweet so you can go on your day rejoicing…
- No more having to fuss with downloading and installing with admin rights.
- No more having to troubleshoot why your browser says you don’t have it installed
- No more having to worry about different versions of CIP in environments with more than one vSphere version
- No more additional service running on your machine
- SO MUCH LOVE AND JOY IN THE WORLD!
Signing off.. Have a great day! 🙂